September 14, 2013

Target - 3.1 Phillip Lim






I am sure everyone knows by now that Phillip Lim's collection will make it's debut at Target tomorrow. I will definitely be one of the thousands of shoppers heading to my local store to peruse his collection. My local Target opens at 8:00 a.m and just to make sure I wasn't wasting my time I even called my local Target just to confirm that the collection will be available on Sunday morning. The salesperson assured me that they will be setting up the floor Saturday night after the store closes in anticipation of the morning crowd. So besides me, is anyone else going to check out his collection in the morning?

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Since I spent my allotment for rtw @ the Loft this month, I will not be participating. However, looking forward to your purchases.