February 15, 2014

New Patterns and Weekending Sewing

It's a three day weekend and I am looking forward to it. This has been a long and rough week for me with all the snow, rain, sleet and commuting back and forth to work wore me out. The only good thing about this weather is I get to stay inside and catch up on my sewing.  I really hope that we are nearing the end of all this snow. I am so ready for spring.

I was able to catch the last pattern sale and these arrived yesterday. My plans for the weekend is to work on V8670 and V8836.   The others will rest until its time to start my spring sewing.

What's your plan for this one weekend?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

Can't wait to see what your weekend yields! I have a few of those patterns myself ~ just not purchased in the last sale ~ you will have an amazing spring wardrobe with those!